Sunday, January 21st, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Live Training Times
Check-In: 11:30 AM
Master Class: 12:00 PM
Training: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
U-JAM Fitness® Trainer
Instructor Workshop Expectations
U-JAM Fitness® is an addictive cardio workout that fuses the hottest world beats with unique and fun choreography that will make you move, sweat and smile!
By taking this certification, you will learn the fundamentals required to become an effective and engaging U-Jam Fitness® Instructor.
You can expect the following when enrolling in the U-Jam Fitness® Instructor Training Certification:
Workshop Fee: $179.00 USD
Pay | Register (Please be sure to register after paying)
1. I have no fitness teaching experience. Can I still attend the Live Training?
Yes! We commend you for wanting to play a part in changing people's lives through fitness. Our Live Training will give you the tools you need to become an effective U-Jam Instructor. Your next step after the Live Training is to join the U-Jam Instructor Program to unlock access to choreography and music.
2. Are there any prerequisites to taking a U-Jam Fitness® Live Training?
No, just come prepared to move and groove.
3. Do I need any additional certifications? While we do not require any additional certifications, we do strongly suggest that you obtain a group fitness instructor primary certification.
4. After I complete the Live Training, can I start teaching right away?
The Live Training is the first step you need to complete. You will be qualified to teach once you enroll into the U-Jam Fitness® Instructor Program.
5. How long are the Instructor Credentials valid?
Once all requirements are met and you receive your credentials to teach, they are good as long as you continue with the Instructor Program which is the only way to receive your choreography and music.
6. Do you offer Continuing Education Credits?
Yes, you will earn 8 AFAA CEUs and .8 ACE CECs.
7. What do I get to take home with me after the Live Training?
a. Certificate of Completion.
b. Continuing education credits with ACE or AFAA, if you hold a valid certificate with them.
c. Access to the videos and music of the routines you learned during the Live Training.